Unofficial Warrior Cats RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to our community! These aren't the official Forums for the Warrior Cats, but it's still a fun place to be! You can RP as Clan cats, or people or anything, it's all possible! You can chat, share your creations, whether they are stories or pictures!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

FireClan ~ Needs Members

Go down 
+4
whitetail
Foxstar26
~*Tigerspirit*~
šтяeαмfeαтħeя
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 19 ... 27  Next
AuthorMessage
šтяeαмfeαтħeя
Admin
Admin
šтяeαмfeαтħeя

FireClan ~ Needs Members - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: FireClan ~ Needs Members   FireClan ~ Needs Members - Page 12 EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 9:47 pm

"Well?" She demanded, sitting down and wrapping her tail over her paws. "Do you not know how dangerous it is out here? You have both had no training and were alone, no company to keep you safe. You are very lucky Whitetail found you and all other Clan members can care enough about you to come and find you. What do you have to say for yourselves?"
Back to top Go down
https://clanrpg.forumotion.com
šтяeαмfeαтħeя
Admin
Admin
šтяeαмfeαтħeя

PostSubject: Re: FireClan ~ Needs Members   FireClan ~ Needs Members - Page 12 EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 9:48 pm

FireClan live in rich oak forests xD that about it really, besides a large lake with a river too and some streams to make more water and stuff. ya know, kinda like ThunderClan, besides that there are open meadows too and it's kinda warm there xD

as for the other clans. you'll have to ask the makers.)
Back to top Go down
~*Tigerspirit*~
Admin
Admin
~*Tigerspirit*~

PostSubject: Re: FireClan ~ Needs Members   FireClan ~ Needs Members - Page 12 EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 9:53 pm

(Ok I'll see if they put it up somewhere XD)

Goldkit continued to stare up at Cinderstar, still unable to say any kind of understandable word. He sank down onto the ground, tail wrapped around his body to comfort himself
Back to top Go down
šтяeαмfeαтħeя
Admin
Admin
šтяeαмfeαтħeя

PostSubject: Re: FireClan ~ Needs Members   FireClan ~ Needs Members - Page 12 EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 9:54 pm

"Let's get back to camp." She said, standing up and going.

wait, this is what front page says:

Territory

Heat dried muddy plains, strangely, long grass pokes out, healthy as can be. The Clan believes that the ground holds moisture under its dry crust. The grass is prey rich. In the east, a forest appears from no where. in the forest, the ground drops suddenly down a rocky low cliff with many stone sticking out to climb up and down into the camp.

Camp

the camp itself exists out of a large hollow like clearing, only less round. it has many bramble dens, also a small cave in the side of the cliff, hidden by the stones holds two dens, for the queens and kits, and one for the medicine cat, with ledges to store herbs. the elders, warriors and appprentices sleep in the bramble dens, existant of branches and brambles woven together tightly. The leader sleeps in a hollow tree stump, three times as wide and twice as high as a normal tree stump, with brambles draped over the entrance. he can climb onto it to address his clan. the fresh-kill pile is a hole in the floor, dug by the cats countless moons ago.
Back to top Go down
~*Tigerspirit*~
Admin
Admin
~*Tigerspirit*~

PostSubject: Re: FireClan ~ Needs Members   FireClan ~ Needs Members - Page 12 EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 10:00 pm

(Oh ok! I'll add in some structures too like maybe cliffs, rivers, etc. and where the training places are. If you know where you would like those and how they are designed, you can tell me and I can try to replicate it)

Goldkit followed obediently, head down, ears drooped, and tail dragging on the ground
Back to top Go down
šтяeαмfeαтħeя
Admin
Admin
šтяeαмfeαтħeя

PostSubject: Re: FireClan ~ Needs Members   FireClan ~ Needs Members - Page 12 EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 10:03 pm

Sanddusk padded beside him. "She was just scared of losing you today, she'll be back to normal in no time." She promised.

(no i have no requests, i bet you'll do great xD)
Back to top Go down
~*Tigerspirit*~
Admin
Admin
~*Tigerspirit*~

PostSubject: Re: FireClan ~ Needs Members   FireClan ~ Needs Members - Page 12 EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 10:11 pm

(XD Ok I'll just add whatever then)

Goldkit just twitched his tail in acknowledgement and continued to walk with his head low
Back to top Go down
šтяeαмfeαтħeя
Admin
Admin
šтяeαмfeαтħeя

PostSubject: Re: FireClan ~ Needs Members   FireClan ~ Needs Members - Page 12 EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 10:15 pm

Cinderstar jumped down into camp and padded to her den to think.

"Ouch guess she'll deal with you two later." Sanddusk said. "Go get some rest, all that walking must have tired you out." She nosed the kits into the nursery. "Copperkit will be happy to see you're both okay."
Back to top Go down
~*Tigerspirit*~
Admin
Admin
~*Tigerspirit*~

PostSubject: Re: FireClan ~ Needs Members   FireClan ~ Needs Members - Page 12 EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 10:21 pm

Goldkit slid towards the nursery but made no attempt to walk any further than he was pushed

Copperkit padded over towards him and sat down beside him "Welcome back" she mewed to the kits

Goldkit sighed "Hey Copperkit" he mewed, not making eye contact
Back to top Go down
šтяeαмfeαтħeя
Admin
Admin
šтяeαмfeαтħeя

PostSubject: Re: FireClan ~ Needs Members   FireClan ~ Needs Members - Page 12 EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 10:22 pm

Sanddusk went to get some rest.

Fallowpaw watched the nursery. good, they're okay.
Back to top Go down
~*Tigerspirit*~
Admin
Admin
~*Tigerspirit*~

PostSubject: Re: FireClan ~ Needs Members   FireClan ~ Needs Members - Page 12 EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 10:28 pm

Tigerpaw slumped down in front of the apprentice den, sprawling out to rest "Kits always seem to get in trouble" she mewed to Fallowpaw

Copperkit finally managed to coax Goldkit into the nursery and they soon were safely in the den
Back to top Go down
šтяeαмfeαтħeя
Admin
Admin
šтяeαмfeαтħeя

PostSubject: Re: FireClan ~ Needs Members   FireClan ~ Needs Members - Page 12 EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 10:30 pm

Fallowpaw chuckled. "I was to goody two paws as a kit." He said. "Still am now, loyal as the next cat." He tucked his paws under himself.
Back to top Go down
~*Tigerspirit*~
Admin
Admin
~*Tigerspirit*~

PostSubject: Re: FireClan ~ Needs Members   FireClan ~ Needs Members - Page 12 EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 10:33 pm

Tigerpaw snorted a laugh "Yeah! Of course you were" she mewed sarcastically "I'm sure you got into something as a kit"
Back to top Go down
šтяeαмfeαтħeя
Admin
Admin
šтяeαмfeαтħeя

PostSubject: Re: FireClan ~ Needs Members   FireClan ~ Needs Members - Page 12 EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 10:34 pm

"okay, the worst thing i did was eat yarrow when i snooped around the medicine den. Oh and i put a thorn in one of the elder's dens once because he called my mum a mousebrain." He smiled at the memory. "What did you get up to?"
Back to top Go down
~*Tigerspirit*~
Admin
Admin
~*Tigerspirit*~

PostSubject: Re: FireClan ~ Needs Members   FireClan ~ Needs Members - Page 12 EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 10:38 pm

"Hmm... Which to pick" Tigerpaw laughed as she remembered some of the mishaps in her life "Well, I ran under everyone's feet chasing after moss balls, jumping random cats that were busy, and tossing the prey around to practice my hunting skills"
Back to top Go down
šтяeαмfeαтħeя
Admin
Admin
šтяeαмfeαтħeя

PostSubject: Re: FireClan ~ Needs Members   FireClan ~ Needs Members - Page 12 EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 10:41 pm

"Oh i can remember you doing those!" He laughed. "Everyone still seemed to love you though." He added.
Back to top Go down
~*Tigerspirit*~
Admin
Admin
~*Tigerspirit*~

PostSubject: Re: FireClan ~ Needs Members   FireClan ~ Needs Members - Page 12 EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 10:45 pm

"But of course!" Tigerpaw laughed, flicking her tail happily as she pranced around "You can't stay mad at me for long or you would feel bad"
Back to top Go down
šтяeαмfeαтħeя
Admin
Admin
šтяeαмfeαтħeя

PostSubject: Re: FireClan ~ Needs Members   FireClan ~ Needs Members - Page 12 EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 10:46 pm

"Yeah, you with your big innocent eyes." He joked.

(all the clans have a territory and camp post so you have it easy xD)
Back to top Go down
~*Tigerspirit*~
Admin
Admin
~*Tigerspirit*~

PostSubject: Re: FireClan ~ Needs Members   FireClan ~ Needs Members - Page 12 EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 10:47 pm

(Is there supposed to be another clan? On the gathering page, it says ???clan)

"I am innocent" Tigerpaw countered, flicking his ears with her tail
Back to top Go down
šтяeαмfeαтħeя
Admin
Admin
šтяeαмfeαтħeя

PostSubject: Re: FireClan ~ Needs Members   FireClan ~ Needs Members - Page 12 EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 10:49 pm

oh i havent edited that yet. but theres gladeclan (duh) and forestclan and dewclan too, just find the descriptions on their pages xD)

He raised an eyebrow, but couldn't help laughing. "Yeah, but mischievous too."
Back to top Go down
~*Tigerspirit*~
Admin
Admin
~*Tigerspirit*~

PostSubject: Re: FireClan ~ Needs Members   FireClan ~ Needs Members - Page 12 EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 10:53 pm

(I got them I was just wondering why the 5th clan XD)

"Me!?" Tigerpaw gasped in mock shock "You think I'm mischievous?"
Back to top Go down
šтяeαмfeαтħeя
Admin
Admin
šтяeαмfeαтħeя

PostSubject: Re: FireClan ~ Needs Members   FireClan ~ Needs Members - Page 12 EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 10:55 pm

"where do i start? tripping warriors up while playing with mossballs, jumping them randomly and tossing prey around to practice your hunting skills?" he cuffed her ears playfully.

(oh i thought there would be, most mods/admins make a clan but not everyone did. im keeping it at 4 for now. but i think first place of the contest is to be made a mod and granted an admin-made Clan...)
Back to top Go down
~*Tigerspirit*~
Admin
Admin
~*Tigerspirit*~

PostSubject: Re: FireClan ~ Needs Members   FireClan ~ Needs Members - Page 12 EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 10:59 pm

(In that case, I may have to wait til the contest is over before I can make the maps accurate XP)

"Pfft!" Tigerpaw snorted with a laugh, pushing his paw away from her ears "That was back then. I'm the new me!"
Back to top Go down
šтяeαмfeαтħeя
Admin
Admin
šтяeαмfeαтħeя

PostSubject: Re: FireClan ~ Needs Members   FireClan ~ Needs Members - Page 12 EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 11:01 pm

He laughed. "Well yeah, you are more serious now. But you were determined to be the best warrior even then." He commented. (i can kind of see her being like that, but that was a guess)
Back to top Go down
~*Tigerspirit*~
Admin
Admin
~*Tigerspirit*~

PostSubject: Re: FireClan ~ Needs Members   FireClan ~ Needs Members - Page 12 EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 11:05 pm

(She's serious when she needs to be and likes to mess around in her free time XD)
(And for the contest, we can make it a pre-determined clan but they can be leader, that way I can make the map)

"You know it!" Tigerpaw laughed, feeling her stomach growl "Time to eat I guess" she laughed, padding towards the fresh kill pile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FireClan ~ Needs Members   FireClan ~ Needs Members - Page 12 Empty

Back to top Go down

FireClan ~ Needs Members
Page 12 of 27Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 19 ... 27  Next