Unofficial Warrior Cats RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to our community! These aren't the official Forums for the Warrior Cats, but it's still a fun place to be! You can RP as Clan cats, or people or anything, it's all possible! You can chat, share your creations, whether they are stories or pictures!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

GladeClan ~ Needs members!

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22
AuthorMessage
Foxstar26
Admin
Admin
Foxstar26

GladeClan ~ Needs members! - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: GladeClan ~ Needs members!   GladeClan ~ Needs members! - Page 22 EmptyWed Aug 28, 2013 3:08 pm

"Well I don't want to." Bloodpaw looked away from Silvercloud. "and besides I don't have I listen to you. You're not my mentor."
Back to top Go down
Oakfeather
Kit
Kit
Oakfeather

PostSubject: Re: GladeClan ~ Needs members!   GladeClan ~ Needs members! - Page 22 EmptyWed Aug 28, 2013 3:57 pm

"I am your deputy. I am stepping in for Swiftstar due to injury. Now you will listen to me, or I will discuss punishment with your mentor." Silvercloud said. She turned around, then paused. "Oh, and try not to hang around with Spottedkit. He could do without a bad influence."
Back to top Go down
Foxstar26
Admin
Admin
Foxstar26

PostSubject: Re: GladeClan ~ Needs members!   GladeClan ~ Needs members! - Page 22 EmptyWed Aug 28, 2013 5:37 pm

Bloodpaw huffed. "Go ahead and talk with Swiftstar. I don't care because he won't punish me. He is weak." He then growled at Silvercloud. "And I'll hang with who ever I want, including that runt of a kit."
Back to top Go down
Oakfeather
Kit
Kit
Oakfeather

PostSubject: Re: GladeClan ~ Needs members!   GladeClan ~ Needs members! - Page 22 EmptyWed Aug 28, 2013 6:34 pm

Spottedkit heard the comment and dashed forward, biting hard on Bloodpaw's tail. "I am not a runt." He growled. Then he turned to Silvercloud. "I Bloodpaw is awesome, I should be able to hang with him."

Silvercloud narrowed her eyes more. "If you think Swiftstar is weak, that is your opinion. However, I will not tolerate disrespect of a higher ranking cat. I am your deputy, and I will bring punishment." She said, growling. "Spottedkit, aren't you confined to the nursery?"
Back to top Go down
Foxstar26
Admin
Admin
Foxstar26

PostSubject: Re: GladeClan ~ Needs members!   GladeClan ~ Needs members! - Page 22 EmptyWed Aug 28, 2013 6:57 pm

Bloodpaw looked back at Spottedkit when he bit his tail. "Quiet." He growled before looking back at Silvercloud. He rolled his eyes before standing. "Do whatever you want, it won't change anything." He then stalked off.
Back to top Go down
Oakfeather
Kit
Kit
Oakfeather

PostSubject: Re: GladeClan ~ Needs members!   GladeClan ~ Needs members! - Page 22 EmptyWed Aug 28, 2013 7:34 pm

Spottedkit headed back to the nursery, mumbling angrily.

Silvercloud bounded in front of Bloodpaw. "No." She said, claws out. "Do not leave, or you are confined to your den for half a moon like Spottedkit is. Do you want to be considered like a kit?"
Back to top Go down
Foxstar26
Admin
Admin
Foxstar26

PostSubject: Re: GladeClan ~ Needs members!   GladeClan ~ Needs members! - Page 22 EmptyWed Aug 28, 2013 7:37 pm

"Don't tell me what to do." Bloodpaw snarled before pushing past her. Even though he was only an apprentice he was large and powerful already.
Back to top Go down
Oakfeather
Kit
Kit
Oakfeather

PostSubject: Re: GladeClan ~ Needs members!   GladeClan ~ Needs members! - Page 22 EmptyWed Aug 28, 2013 7:46 pm

"Fine then." Silvercloud said. She grabbed the large apprentice's scruff and dragged him to the den. She placed him inside. "A guard will regularly guard here for a half moon until you are able to leave." She said. "I will start. Do not escape."
Back to top Go down
Foxstar26
Admin
Admin
Foxstar26

PostSubject: Re: GladeClan ~ Needs members!   GladeClan ~ Needs members! - Page 22 EmptyWed Aug 28, 2013 7:58 pm

Bloodpaw growled, "you can't do this. I need to train!"
Back to top Go down
Oakfeather
Kit
Kit
Oakfeather

PostSubject: Re: GladeClan ~ Needs members!   GladeClan ~ Needs members! - Page 22 EmptyWed Aug 28, 2013 8:10 pm

"You'll train when you learn to be nice." Silvercloud snapped.
Back to top Go down
Foxstar26
Admin
Admin
Foxstar26

PostSubject: Re: GladeClan ~ Needs members!   GladeClan ~ Needs members! - Page 22 EmptyWed Aug 28, 2013 8:20 pm

"I am nice." Bloodpaw grumbled.
Back to top Go down
Oakfeather
Kit
Kit
Oakfeather

PostSubject: Re: GladeClan ~ Needs members!   GladeClan ~ Needs members! - Page 22 EmptyWed Aug 28, 2013 11:14 pm

Silvercloud turned to Bloodpaw. "No, you're not. You treat your sister like mouse dung, and have no respect for your leader."
Back to top Go down
Foxstar26
Admin
Admin
Foxstar26

PostSubject: Re: GladeClan ~ Needs members!   GladeClan ~ Needs members! - Page 22 EmptyThu Aug 29, 2013 1:18 am

Bloodpaw huffed. "This isn't fair. Just because I don't like a cat doesn't mean I should be punished for it."
Back to top Go down
Oakfeather
Kit
Kit
Oakfeather

PostSubject: Re: GladeClan ~ Needs members!   GladeClan ~ Needs members! - Page 22 EmptyThu Aug 29, 2013 12:21 pm

Silvercloud turned to Bloodpaw. "You are right, but you have no respect." She said. "Look, I will take you training in a bit, and we don't have to do it with Foxpaw."
Back to top Go down
Foxstar26
Admin
Admin
Foxstar26

PostSubject: Re: GladeClan ~ Needs members!   GladeClan ~ Needs members! - Page 22 EmptyFri Aug 30, 2013 1:36 am

Bloodpaw grumbled, "they don't respect me." He put his head on his paws. "But ok..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: GladeClan ~ Needs members!   GladeClan ~ Needs members! - Page 22 Empty

Back to top Go down

GladeClan ~ Needs members!
Page 22 of 22Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22