Unofficial Warrior Cats RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to our community! These aren't the official Forums for the Warrior Cats, but it's still a fun place to be! You can RP as Clan cats, or people or anything, it's all possible! You can chat, share your creations, whether they are stories or pictures!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

~*The Trees*~ A Warriors Fan-Fic Based on History

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
~*Tigerspirit*~
Admin
Admin
~*Tigerspirit*~

~*The Trees*~ A Warriors Fan-Fic Based on History Empty
PostSubject: ~*The Trees*~ A Warriors Fan-Fic Based on History   ~*The Trees*~ A Warriors Fan-Fic Based on History EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 7:38 pm

What happens when you're in history and something is interesting to you? You write a fan-fic based on it XD So in my US History class, we're talking about the American Revolution and I was getting into it XP So this fan-fic will basically be about a revolution between a Clan and another part of the Clan that left for similar reasons that the colonists did. It also fits a song I've heard called The Trees where Oak is the main Clan and Maple is the new Clan.

Current Plot
OakClan is growing larger and prey is becoming scarce. The Clan is having trouble keeping all the cats in line and is making stricter rules that never existed until now. Maplebreeze, a young warrior of OakClan, didn't like all of the new rules. He soon hears a rumor of a mysterious island across the lake that can only be accessed when leaf bare ice covers it. He is able to rally support and gets about ¼ of the Clan to follow him into the unknown to find a new life.

If you want your character to appear in it, comment below with their name, fur and eye color, and if they will stay in OakClan or leave with Maplebreeze
Allegiances
OakClan
Leader:
Oakstar- A large dark brown tabby tom with black stripes, paws, and ears. He has yellow eyes.

Deputy:
Rockpelt- A grey tom with silver flecks from his head to the base of his tail. He has green eyes.

Medicine Cat:
Flowerpetal- A cream she-cat with amber eyes.

Medicine Cat App:
Scarletpaw- A ginger she-cat with amber eyes.

Warriors:
Maplebreeze- An orange tabby tom with a white underbelly and tail tip. His eyes are gold.

Falconswoop- A light brown tom with a white underbelly and paws. His eyes are amber.

Crowpool- A black she-cat with a white chest and tail tip. Her eyes are blue.

Heronwing- A blue grey tabby she-cat with a white underbelly, paws, and tail tip. Her eyes are green.

Nightpatch- A grey and black tom with green eyes.

Featherheart- A silver she-cat with a white underbelly. Her eyes are blue.

Frostwing- A pure white she-cat with ice blue eyes.

Eagleflight- A large light grey tom with dark tabby stripes. His eyes are amber.

Spottedblizzard- A white tom with black spots on his legs. His eyes are green.

Sunbeam- A ginger she-cat with a lighter underbelly. Her eyes are green.

Minnowfin- A silver spotted tabby tom with yellow eyes.

Apprentices:
Mudpaw- A light tan tom with dark brown legs, tail tip, and ear tips. His eyes are amber.

Wildpaw- A dark ginger she-cat with yellow eyes.

Silverpaw- A silver tabby she-cat with a white tail tip. Her eyes are blue.

Lionpaw- A dark ginger tom with darker ears. His eyes are amber.

Ratpaw- A dark brown tom with a tan underbelly. His eyes are amber.

Thornpaw- A grey tom with yellow eyes.

Queens and Kits:
Hollyfeather- A calico she-cat with more white than brown or orange. Her eyes are amber.

Snowfoot- A white she-cat with brown and black spots on her legs and tail. Her eyes are blue.
---Angelkit- A black and white she-cat with yellow eyes.
---Whitekit- A pure white tom with green eyes.
---Blackkit- A pure black tom with green eyes

Sparrowflight- A brown tabby she-cat with a lighter underbelly. Her eyes are green.
---Leafkit- An orange tabby she-cat with amber eyes
---Dawnkit- A tan she-cat with yellow eyes

Elders:
Sharptalon- A brown tom with unusually sharp claws. His eyes are yellow.

Iceheart- A pure white she-cat with blue eyes.

Gingerfur- A ginger tom with a white underbelly. His eyes are green.

Last edited by ~*Tigerspirit*~ on Tue Aug 23, 2011 11:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
~*Tigerspirit*~
Admin
Admin
~*Tigerspirit*~

PostSubject: Story   ~*The Trees*~ A Warriors Fan-Fic Based on History EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 8:58 pm

Prologue
A large expanse of forest, undisturbed by man, sprawled out as far as the eye could see. The forest only stopped at the edge of a massive lake. The lake was so vast that you couldn't see any land on the other side. A dense fog seems to always cloud the lake. Elder stories claim that a mysterious island is shrouded by the fog and that the only means to access it was to wait til leaf bare for the lake to freeze. The tale is many seasons old and there are no witnesses to the actual truth behind the myth but one day, that all might change...

Chapter 1: Confinement
“Maplebreeze! Maplebreeze!”

Maplebreeze looked out over his clanmates happy faces, chanting his new warrior name. Pride surged through his body as he walked out into the sea of cats. He was bombarded with congratulations as he made his way towards the fresh killpile to grab a mouse. After making his selection, he carried it towards his usual eating spot.

“Congrats on finally making a warrior!”

Maplebreeze turned, mouth full of mouse, towards the she-cat that had addressed him. He quickly swallowed his mouse. “You knew I would get there sooner or later, Sunbeam” he joked.

Sunbeam chuckled “I guess. I was beginning to wonder if they forgot about you”

Maplebreeze glanced around the camp. The camp had seemed to be brimming with cats, young and old, big and small. He wouldn't be surprised if he did seem to just blend in with the others. “It's only been a moon since you got your name” he replied, taking another bite of his mouse. “You want to share?”

“I've already had my daily mouse” Sunbeam mewed. Maplebreeze could tell that she was starving, but Oakstar had just made a new law, limiting everyone to a mouse a day. If there wasn't enough for everyone, usually the younger warriors and apprentices went hungry, while the queens, kits, elders and senior warriors stuffed themselves. He was lucky enough to actually have something, especially with the Clan population seeming to double over night.

Maplebreeze finished and stretched “Are there any patrols we can go on?” he asked.

Sunbeam shook her head. “There are already 10 hunting patrols out.”

Maplebreeze sighed and sat back down. Since the clan consisted of so many cats, Oakstar decided it was a better idea to only send out a maximum of 50 cats at a time. However, he seemed to favor sending out the senior warriors over the younger warriors and apprentices. An apprentice was lucky to become a warrior in 12 moons due to the lack of training.

Maplebreeze glanced around the camp again noticing that he didn't see any senior warriors, just young warriors, apprentices, and kits lounged around the clearing. He growled under his breath and, apparently, Sunbeam heard.

“Something wrong?” she asked, concerned

“I'm just tired of sitting around camp all day.” Maplebreeze meowed “Can't Oakstar see that we aren't doing any good just wasting away in camp? We need as many cats out hunting as possible!”

“We don't have much say on the matter” Sunbeam replied “He is the leader”

Maplebreeze furred up a little but forced his fur to lie flat again “If I was leader, I would change the warrior code back to its former glory”
Back to top Go down
Lilyfrost
Kit
Kit
Lilyfrost

PostSubject: Re: ~*The Trees*~ A Warriors Fan-Fic Based on History   ~*The Trees*~ A Warriors Fan-Fic Based on History EmptyMon May 07, 2012 12:26 pm

Ohhh! Can my kitty have a part?

Lilyfrost: A queen whos kits haven't been born yet. Gray and white she-cat with green eyes. Goes with Maplebreeze
Back to top Go down
http://www.spottedstarofdreamclan.webs.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ~*The Trees*~ A Warriors Fan-Fic Based on History   ~*The Trees*~ A Warriors Fan-Fic Based on History Empty

Back to top Go down

~*The Trees*~ A Warriors Fan-Fic Based on History
Page 1 of 1