Unofficial Warrior Cats RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to our community! These aren't the official Forums for the Warrior Cats, but it's still a fun place to be! You can RP as Clan cats, or people or anything, it's all possible! You can chat, share your creations, whether they are stories or pictures!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

♥Flareclan♥The simple Flare inside of each is diffrent find yours!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Nightshade
Kit
Kit
Nightshade

♥Flareclan♥The simple Flare inside of each is diffrent find yours! Empty
PostSubject: ♥Flareclan♥The simple Flare inside of each is diffrent find yours!   ♥Flareclan♥The simple Flare inside of each is diffrent find yours! EmptyTue Jan 17, 2012 9:11 pm

Flareclan

Rules-
§Please follow the Admins's rules
▼Please dont kill other cats and kit steal and that stuff inless its ok with both parties.
↔I dont mind Wacky colors and powers a wings and all that.
*Romance/Gore keep it PG there are "Kit's" here.
~No text talk please its hard to understand the simple GTG, BBL and BRB are fine.
$Will add more later oh and please fallow if i can do the job of making this you can attlest fallow some simple rules!

Leader:None yet

Deputy:
SilverLight-A silvery grey tom with wings that are feather like a birgs piticular a owls.He is kind and loving altho he values power he is not bloodthirst.He relly wants a mate but not to despertly.

Warriors:
none

Apprentices:
none

Kits:
none

Queens:
none

Elders:
None

Rouges:

Nightshade:A black she cat with red Ear,Tip of her bangs, and tail tip Her frount left paw is also red.She has bat wings that are solid black.She has a a split tail that makes a 'Y' at the tip. She lost her family at a young age and travels alone and lives in Flareclan but no one knows.She can run supper fast.

Fourm:Just wright alittel about you cat like the ones above^
Back to top Go down
Nightshade
Kit
Kit
Nightshade

PostSubject: Re: ♥Flareclan♥The simple Flare inside of each is diffrent find yours!   ♥Flareclan♥The simple Flare inside of each is diffrent find yours! EmptyTue Jan 17, 2012 9:35 pm

Save
Back to top Go down
Lilyfrost
Kit
Kit
Lilyfrost

PostSubject: Re: ♥Flareclan♥The simple Flare inside of each is diffrent find yours!   ♥Flareclan♥The simple Flare inside of each is diffrent find yours! EmptyMon May 07, 2012 12:08 pm

May I join?

Lilyfrost: A silver tabby and white she-cat with icy blue eyes. Her silver tabby patches are extreamly light and you can hardly make them out at all. She is quiet and shy but hard working and a very loyal friend to whomever would put up with the quietness. No family in Flareclan.

(This is my first time on this site. So I'm not too sure about anything on here yet.)
Back to top Go down
http://www.spottedstarofdreamclan.webs.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ♥Flareclan♥The simple Flare inside of each is diffrent find yours!   ♥Flareclan♥The simple Flare inside of each is diffrent find yours! Empty

Back to top Go down

♥Flareclan♥The simple Flare inside of each is diffrent find yours!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Unofficial Warrior Cats RPG :: RPG Forum :: Fan Made Clans-
Jump to: