Unofficial Warrior Cats RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to our community! These aren't the official Forums for the Warrior Cats, but it's still a fun place to be! You can RP as Clan cats, or people or anything, it's all possible! You can chat, share your creations, whether they are stories or pictures!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

FireClan ~ Needs Members

Go down 
+4
whitetail
Foxstar26
~*Tigerspirit*~
šтяeαмfeαтħeя
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 20 ... 27  Next
AuthorMessage
~*Tigerspirit*~
Admin
Admin
~*Tigerspirit*~

FireClan ~ Needs Members - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: FireClan ~ Needs Members   FireClan ~ Needs Members - Page 14 EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 1:57 pm

Goldkit stayed in the nursery, sulking. The only movement from him was the tip of his tail twitching.
Back to top Go down
Graystripefan101
Kit
Kit
Graystripefan101

PostSubject: Re: FireClan ~ Needs Members   FireClan ~ Needs Members - Page 14 EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 1:58 pm

~*Tigerspirit*~ wrote:
Goldkit stayed in the nursery, sulking. The only movement from him was the tip of his tail twitching.

Shinekit stalked back into the nersery. "Come on Goldkit! You gotta get up!!" she hissed.
Back to top Go down
~*Tigerspirit*~
Admin
Admin
~*Tigerspirit*~

PostSubject: Re: FireClan ~ Needs Members   FireClan ~ Needs Members - Page 14 EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 2:02 pm

Goldkit didn't respond, continuing to twitch his tail as he stared outside
Back to top Go down
Graystripefan101
Kit
Kit
Graystripefan101

PostSubject: Re: FireClan ~ Needs Members   FireClan ~ Needs Members - Page 14 EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 2:04 pm

~*Tigerspirit*~ wrote:
Goldkit didn't respond, continuing to twitch his tail as he stared outside

Shinekit scowled at him. Then she stalked back out of the nersery angrily.
Back to top Go down
šтяeαмfeαтħeя
Admin
Admin
šтяeαмfeαтħeя

PostSubject: Re: FireClan ~ Needs Members   FireClan ~ Needs Members - Page 14 EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 2:05 pm

Cinderstar poked herhead into the nursery. "Goldkit, Shinekit, can I speak with you?"

"Tell me about it." Fallowpaw sighed.
Back to top Go down
https://clanrpg.forumotion.com
Graystripefan101
Kit
Kit
Graystripefan101

PostSubject: Re: FireClan ~ Needs Members   FireClan ~ Needs Members - Page 14 EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 2:07 pm

šтяeαмfeαтħeя wrote:
Cinderstar poked herhead into the nursery. "Goldkit, Shinekit, can I speak with you?"

"Tell me about it." Fallowpaw sighed.

Shinekit stared at Cinderstar's back outside of the nersery not saying a word. Just scowling.
Back to top Go down
šтяeαмfeαтħeя
Admin
Admin
šтяeαмfeαтħeя

PostSubject: Re: FireClan ~ Needs Members   FireClan ~ Needs Members - Page 14 EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 2:08 pm

Cinderstar dtepped back to make room for Goldkit to come out. She glanced at Shinekit. "Don't scowl like that. If the wind changes direction, your face will stick like that." She joked to lighten the mood.
Back to top Go down
Graystripefan101
Kit
Kit
Graystripefan101

PostSubject: Re: FireClan ~ Needs Members   FireClan ~ Needs Members - Page 14 EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 2:10 pm

šтяeαмfeαтħeя wrote:
Cinderstar dtepped back to make room for Goldkit to come out. She glanced at Shinekit. "Don't scowl like that. If the wind changes direction, your face will stick like that." She joked to lighten the mood.

Shinekit made alittle smirk but still trying to look mean.
Back to top Go down
~*Tigerspirit*~
Admin
Admin
~*Tigerspirit*~

PostSubject: Re: FireClan ~ Needs Members   FireClan ~ Needs Members - Page 14 EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 2:10 pm

Tigerpaw rolled around on the rock to try and get more comfortable before finally laying on her back for the sun to warm her belly

Goldkit's ears drooped at the sound of the leader's voice. He slowly got to his paws and stalked out of the nursery, tail dragging
Back to top Go down
šтяeαмfeαтħeя
Admin
Admin
šтяeαмfeαтħeя

PostSubject: Re: FireClan ~ Needs Members   FireClan ~ Needs Members - Page 14 EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 2:13 pm

Fallowpaw calmly laid down beside her.

Cinderstar cuffed Shinekit's ear fondly. She then noticed Goldkit. "I know you both feel bad about what happened yesterday, that why I've decided to shorten your punishment. I was going to make you wait for apprenticeship until you were seven moons. Instead, I'm going to make you clean and care for the elders without help of the other apprentices for half a moon when you start your apprenticeship. Of course, your mentors will help you with the hunting at first."
Back to top Go down
Nightshade
Kit
Kit
Nightshade

PostSubject: Re: FireClan ~ Needs Members   FireClan ~ Needs Members - Page 14 EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 2:13 pm

(Howdy)
Back to top Go down
šтяeαмfeαтħeя
Admin
Admin
šтяeαмfeαтħeя

hi!!
Back to top Go down
šтяeαмfeαтħeя
Admin
Admin
šтяeαмfeαтħeя

PostSubject: Re: FireClan ~ Needs Members   FireClan ~ Needs Members - Page 14 EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 2:14 pm

Nightshade, have you joined any Clans yet? if so, I'd like your joining forms so I can add you to them.)
Back to top Go down
~*Tigerspirit*~
Admin
Admin
~*Tigerspirit*~

PostSubject: Re: FireClan ~ Needs Members   FireClan ~ Needs Members - Page 14 EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 2:16 pm

(Hello!)

Tigerpaw let out a content sigh as she felt relieved of everything for the moment

Goldkit just nodded, glad that the punishment was lessened from its original verdict
Back to top Go down
Graystripefan101
Kit
Kit
Graystripefan101

PostSubject: Re: FireClan ~ Needs Members   FireClan ~ Needs Members - Page 14 EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 2:16 pm

šтяeαмfeαтħeя wrote:
Fallowpaw calmly laid down beside her.

Cinderstar cuffed Shinekit's ear fondly. She then noticed Goldkit. "I know you both feel bad about what happened yesterday, that why I've decided to shorten your punishment. I was going to make you wait for apprenticeship until you were seven moons. Instead, I'm going to make you clean and care for the elders without help of the other apprentices for half a moon when you start your apprenticeship. Of course, your mentors will help you with the hunting at first."

Shinekit brimmed up a bit nodding.
(Hey Night!)

Last edited by Graystripefan101 on Sun Jan 08, 2012 2:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
~*Tigerspirit*~
Admin
Admin
~*Tigerspirit*~

šтяeαмfeαтħeя wrote:
Nightshade, have you joined any Clans yet? if so, I'd like your joining forms so I can add you to them.)
I already got them XD I added them already
Back to top Go down
Graystripefan101
Kit
Kit
Graystripefan101

PostSubject: Re: FireClan ~ Needs Members   FireClan ~ Needs Members - Page 14 EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 2:17 pm

šтяeαмfeαтħeя wrote:
She has!)
Back to top Go down
šтяeαмfeαтħeя
Admin
Admin
šтяeαмfeαтħeя

PostSubject: Re: FireClan ~ Needs Members   FireClan ~ Needs Members - Page 14 EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 2:18 pm

(im gonna make fallowpaw a warrior soon before EVEN more apprentices need mentors xD but not yet.)

Fallowpaw let out a long breath, closing his eyes.

Cinderstar saw Goldkit's relief and smiled. "Hey, lighten up, no need to feel bad anymore. All kits get into trouble at some point. It was brave of you to go out, it just wasn't smart, and I know you won't do it again until you are allowed."
Back to top Go down
Nightshade
Kit
Kit
Nightshade

PostSubject: Re: FireClan ~ Needs Members   FireClan ~ Needs Members - Page 14 EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 2:19 pm

(well i guess every one has siad what was on my mind lolz)
Back to top Go down
šтяeαмfeαтħeя
Admin
Admin
šтяeαмfeαтħeя

PostSubject: Re: FireClan ~ Needs Members   FireClan ~ Needs Members - Page 14 EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 2:19 pm

Nightshade wrote:
(Howdy)
would you like help getting an avatar? there's a thread in the general sub forum with an epxlanation to everything, also, our friend Tigerspirit here makes the ear flicking, blinking cats for us. Very Happy she has some made already in the gallery.
Back to top Go down
Nightshade
Kit
Kit
Nightshade

PostSubject: Re: FireClan ~ Needs Members   FireClan ~ Needs Members - Page 14 EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 2:23 pm

šтяeαмfeαтħeя wrote:
Nightshade wrote:
(Howdy)
would you like help getting an avatar? there's a thread in the general sub forum with an epxlanation to everything, also, our friend Tigerspirit here makes the ear flicking, blinking cats for us. Very Happy she has some made already in the gallery.
(Yeah i have seen that Tiger you did a great job but i think i am going to use one of my own drawing for that)
Back to top Go down
~*Tigerspirit*~
Admin
Admin
~*Tigerspirit*~

PostSubject: Re: FireClan ~ Needs Members   FireClan ~ Needs Members - Page 14 EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 2:23 pm

(Yours is done by the way Stream XD)

"This is the life" Tigerpaw sighed happily, stretching out her legs towards the sky "Too bad all days can't be like this"

Goldkit nodded and let out a wide yawn "Well, I guess it won't be too bad to clean dens" he mewed
Back to top Go down
šтяeαмfeαтħeя
Admin
Admin
šтяeαмfeαтħeя

ooh you do drawing!! that's awesome!!

But where did you join and what were your joining forms?)
Back to top Go down
~*Tigerspirit*~
Admin
Admin
~*Tigerspirit*~

PostSubject: Re: FireClan ~ Needs Members   FireClan ~ Needs Members - Page 14 EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 2:24 pm

Nightshade wrote:
šтяeαмfeαтħeя wrote:
Nightshade wrote:
(Howdy)
(Yeah i have seen that Tiger you did a great job but i think i am going to use one of my own drawing for that)
That's no problem XD Means less work for me XD
Back to top Go down
~*Tigerspirit*~
Admin
Admin
~*Tigerspirit*~

PostSubject: Re: FireClan ~ Needs Members   FireClan ~ Needs Members - Page 14 EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 2:24 pm

šтяeαмfeαтħeя wrote:
ooh you do drawing!! that's awesome!!

But where did you join and what were your joining forms?)
They are on the front page already XD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FireClan ~ Needs Members   FireClan ~ Needs Members - Page 14 Empty

Back to top Go down

FireClan ~ Needs Members
Page 14 of 27Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 20 ... 27  Next