Unofficial Warrior Cats RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to our community! These aren't the official Forums for the Warrior Cats, but it's still a fun place to be! You can RP as Clan cats, or people or anything, it's all possible! You can chat, share your creations, whether they are stories or pictures!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

*~FrostClan's Beginning~*

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Smalltail17
Admin
Admin
Smalltail17

*~FrostClan's Beginning~* Empty
PostSubject: *~FrostClan's Beginning~*   *~FrostClan's Beginning~* EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 1:21 pm

Alliances

ThunderClan
Leader-
Gemstar- Bright, silver she-cat with sparkling orange eyes

Deputy-
Yarrowseed- Dark yellowish-orangish tom with light golden eyes

Medicine Cat-
Dawnmist- Dark orange she-cat

Warriors-
Fogsayer- Gray misty tom with deep blue eyes
Kinkpelt- Bright white she-cat
Heatherclaw- Dark brown she-cat
Gingerale- Pale ginger tom with golden eyes
Vinetangle- Reddish tom with patches of white
Snowstorm- Pure white she-cat with blue eyes; is deaf
Foxtooth- Orange tom with white paws, tail, and muzzle; fluffy tail
Shadowtail- Black she-cat with white streaks
Jungleheart- Brown tom with a silver underbelly and paws, has green eyes
Coldheart- Pale gray-blueish tom
Jinx- Ginger she-cat with brown paws and ears
Sourlemon- Dark yellow she-cat with lighter flecks around the neck, muzzle, tail-tip, and underbelly

Apprentices-
Mintpaw- Dark gray tom with patches of white
Thornpaw- Golden, long furred tom
Sunpaw- Pure yellow she-cat
Moonpaw- Pure white she-cat
Foxpaw- Light red she-cat with a white tipped, fluffy tail, white paws, and black ears; green eyes
Volepaw- Extremely small tom, is brown

Queens-
Morningflower- Sort of tannish she-cat with a brown body and black paws, ears, face, tail, and legs
Rabbitfoot- White she-cat with a black paw

Elders-
Hearthheal- Dark grey tom with dull amber eyes

RiverClan
Leader-
Boulderstar- Dark grey tom with a light grey underbelly, paws, and muzzle; amber eyes

Deputy-
Venomtooth- Orange tabby tom

Medicine Cat-
Crowface- Black tom with almost invisible stripes on his back

Warriors-
Wingbeat- White she-cat with black markings on her front legs
Limedance- Creamy moss-like tom with lime green eyes
Summerfleet- Majorly white fluffy she-cat with black paws; blue eyes
Mistheart- Grey she-cat that can just disappear into the mist
Lionmane- Tan tom with a lot of fur around the neck and tail-tip
Bearclaw- Brown tom
Neonflash- Light yellow she-cat with glowing orange eyes
Sweetheart- Small grey she-cat with amber eyes
Mayflower- White she-cat with black patches

Apprentices-
Blizzardpaw- White she-cat with black underbelly fur; blue eyes
Smallpaw- Small white she-cat with a black spot over her left eye that has a smaller ginger spot overlapping the black spot barely; she has a black bunny-like tail; left eye is blue, right eye is green; used to be Medicine Cat apprentice
Nightpaw- Dark black tom with white paws and tail-tip, cobalt blue eyes. Medicine Cat Apprentice
Salmonpaw- A light red tom with a white underbelly that goes to the bottom of his chin/neck to the tail-tip, white paws

Queens-
Silvermoon- Silvery she-cat with light grey swirls on her side, black paws and ears. Mother of Gorgekit(Black tom), Littlekit(pure white she-kit with small ears), and Bluekit(Gray-blue she-kit).

Elders-
Reedwhisker- Brown elderly tom; oldest cat in RiverClan; is deaf and can’t walk

WindClan
Leader-
Breezestar- Fluffy, long furred, tom with pure orange fur and yellow eyes

Deputy-
Fieldgrass- Light tan she-cat with a mossy feature from rolling in moss and grass when a kit

Medicine Cat-
Hopegiver- Tortishell she-cat with pretty amber eyes

Warriors-
Lilacpetal- Dark tort shell she-cat with light violet eyes
Smallclaw- White tom with black paws and tail
Webfoot- Pure black tom
Starstrike- Yellow she-cat with darker yellow flecks on her paws, underbelly, muzzle, and fluffy tail-tip
Snowfleck- Black she-cat with many white flecks covering her entire body; neon green eyes
Shrewpatch- Light brown tom with black patches
Runningstorm- Brown tom with a black spot on his right eye with a ginger spot next to it and grey and orange streaks running up his front legs; blue eyes

Apprentices-
Spottedpaw-Cream colored she-cat with flame like patches up on her legs and underbelly and some spots of red; icy-blue eyes
Monsoonpaw- Light orange tom with patches of brown, black, white, and grey
Lakepaw- Light gray tom
Viperpaw- A black tom with brown stripes; green eyes
Copperpaw- Brown she-cat with bright copper eyes

Queens-
Opalflight- Fluffy ginger she-cat with orange eyes. Mother to Horsekit(brown she-cat), Poppykit(black she-kit), and Clawkit(white tom)

Elders-

ShadowClan
Leader-
Vortexstar- Pure black tom with white stripes on the side of his chest that looks like a spider web

Deputy-
Winterfreeze- Pure white she-cat with icy-blue eyes

Medicine Cat-
Dimensionshifter- Silver she-cat with golden eyes

Warriors-
Shadowwalker- Pitch black she-cat with black eyes
Lightningstrike- Yellow tom with dirty brown streaks on his pelt; red eyes
Leafgem- Light brown she-cat with white splotches
Jadepelt- Grey she-cat
Badgerclaw- Black and white tom
Forestbarrier- Brown tom with darker brown and grey streaks
Toadpuddle- Pale yellow

Apprentices-
Hawkpaw- Lightish-darkish gray she-cat with black stripes and brown paws, and muzzle; forest green eyes; Medicine cat apprentice
Diamondpaw- Sparkly white she-cat
Leopardpaw- Long furred she-cat with strange leopard-like markings on her body; amber eyes
Sorrelpaw- Ginger she-cat with tortishell markings and white paws; blue-green eyes

Queens-

Elders-
Ivythorn- Black she-cat; oldest cat in all the Clans, is deaf, blind, and can’t walk

Rouges/Loners
Hawk- Brown tom with a fluffy tail; white muzzle, paws, tail-tip, and underbelly; darker brown stripes on back; chocolate brown eyes; brother to Eagle and Talon
Eagle- Brown tom with a white head; brother to Hawk and Talon
Talon- Pure brown tom with brown pads, eyes, and whiskers; brother to Hawk and Eagle
Doom- Pure black tom with white toes
Zim- White tom with black stripes; brother to Luna
Luna- Black she-cat with white stripes; sister to Zim
Sunset- Light brown she-cat that looks like the sunset
Sky- Yellow she-cat with sky blue eyes
Rain- Misty grey she-cat

Twolegs
Mary- Red head girl with bright blue eyes
Bliss- Light blue hair(dyed) girl with dark brown eyes
Liana- Dark brown hair girl with forest green eyes
Austin- Short, black hair guy with hazel eyes
Ulysses- Dirty blonde hair man with dark skin and hazel eyes

Prologue
A grey she-cat with bright yellow eyes padded over to a gray-blue she-cat. “Are you sure these are the cats?” Asked the grey she-cat. The cat nodded. “These cats are to be chosen to find a new Clan, Yellowfang.” Yellow fang didn’t look certain, “Why only these cats? Most of them are only apprentices, let alone warriors or rouges, Bluestar. Have you gone mad?” Bluestar stared at her, “I am sure I haven’t gone mad, Yellowfang. And yes I’m sure these cats are the ones who should experience the things we will never experience. It’s good that most of them are young so they have their wits up and so they will live longer after they find their new home.” Yellowfang gave her a quizzical look, “Bluestar, what do you mean that they will experience something that we will never know?” Bluestar smiled, “Oh, you know what talking I’m about.” Yellowfang stared in shock, “Really?” She asked. Bluestar nodded, “Yes, they’re the only ones who have the ability. Go get the others, Yellowfang. We’re going to need to have enough power for this. It’s going to take up a lot of energy in StarClan and we need our strongest warriors.”
Yellowfang didn’t leave, “Bluestar do you know what you’re doing!? If these aren’t the right cats then you’ll send them to their doom! Are you sure you want this to happen to these cats?” She asked, shouting. The blue-grey she-cat nodded, “Yes Yellowfang, I believe these cats are the ones that must leave their Clan lives and must go find a new one. Now go get the others.” She meowed.
Yellowfang dipped her head and left. Bluestar looked up into the sky. Oh I hope I’m right. Thought Bluestar, If I’m wrong we’re going to lose some of the most valued members in all the Clans.

Chapter 1
Smallpaw’s POV

I scented the air, I don’t know why, I guess because I was making sure to enemy Clan or a fox or a badger were nearby. I look down into the fish, they all looked delicious. I get my paw into the air quickly and quietly and wait for the perfect moment. Now!!! I lash my paw into the water, scooping water into my paw and a tasty fish. I swiftly put the fish into my jaws and hold it until it stops flapping its scaly fins. After a few seconds the fish stops moving and I quietly lay down on the cold, hard earth. Today seemed like a perfect day to go fishing, not a cloud in sight, the sun shining and there was a cool breeze to where you never got to hot under your pelt. Thank you StarClan for this perfect day.
Then I heard a rustle. I quickly turn around and unsheathe my claws, ready for a fight incase it was a fox or a badger or a rouge. Then a cat lunged out and I quickly retract my claws, it was my mentor! He tries to pin me down but I have the upper paw and slid beneath him and jump onto him back, hitting him into the ground.
“Okay, okay! You win Smallpaw! Now get off me!” The creamy, moss-like tom meowed, defeated. I smiled, “What’s the secret password, Limedance?” I asked, wondering if he had forgotten. Limedance gave out a long sigh and I mewed, “That’s not it.” He chuckled, “I know, I was going to say something else. Now the password is, ’Oh great and mighty Smallpaw will thy get offeth the weak Limedance so he mayeth give thy a new lesson.” I laughed, I love it when he says the password. I get off him and he gets up.
“What are we going to learn today?” I asked curiously, he never told me that I had something else to learn, he tells me everything that I was going to learn, so this sort of caught me off guard. That’s exactly what he wanted. That a precise moment, he, at almost lightning speed, lunged at me and pinned me to the floor. “Today, my apprentice, is the day we test your fighting skills for you fighting assessment.” My eyes grew wide in shock, surprise, and happiness. I have been waiting for this moment for moons! You see, I used to be a Medicine cat apprentice for about a moon but I literally begged my mentor and leader to be trained as a warrior, not a Medicine Cat. So I was given Limedance. He is a nice mentor who took things slow with me, because I was his first apprentice.
He lets me up and I face him, I focus on my opponent. Without thinking, he lunges for me. I quickly scan for weak spots and find one - the tail. He is one of those cats that during an assessment you have to nip the tail to win. I jump over him and try to nip his tail, but he is faster than he looks, he turns around and gently slaps my face, making me land on my side. I get up fast, ready for another attack. He meows, “C’mon, Smallpaw! I know you can do better than that!” I gave a curt nod. C’mon me! You know you can defeat your mentor! This is what you’ve been training for! I think. He lunges for me again and I slide under him, and get my hind feet to throw him into the air. It worked. He was surprised from my inner strength and went higher into the air. I took this moment to go nip his tail, but even in the air, he was still fast as lightning. He turned around and tried to slap me again, but I duck and jump onto his back, pinning him onto the floor. With that I nip his tail.
I smile and yowl in triumph. I get off him and he stood before me. “That was excellent work, Smallpaw. I couldn’t have had a better apprentice,” the creamy warrior meowed, “I know you’ll make a great warrior to RiverClan. But now we have the Hunting assessment, but that’s not for another two days.” My heart drops, my hunting assessment isn’t today!?!?! I wanted to scream that at him, but I hide my inner rage and nod. He smiled, “Don’t worry, your friend Blizzardpaw is having the assessment with you on that day, too. So she won’t be made a warrior before you.” I nod and thank him.
“Now,” he meows, “Let’s go back to camp, and get your fish. It’s going to get dark soon and I don’t want and ShadowClan warriors complaining that were near Halfbridge or that we were going to cross their scent markings.” I flick my ears and quickly get my fish. Within seconds I run back over to him. He waited and we headed back for our camp we call home.

~~~~

When we walk back into camp, the usual things were happening; a hunting patrol came back with jaws filled with fish or the rare mouse, Silvermoon was caring for her three kits, Crowface was showing Nightpaw herbs and he was treating a fake sick cat, and mentors were bringing back their apprentices. My heart pounded, in two days, I was most likely going to be a warrior! I saw Blizzardpaw going to the apprentices den with a fish in her jaw and I run after her, after all I am her best friend.
I pad in and sit down next to her and smile. I meow, “Hey buddy.” And she mews, “What would you do if you liked a tom but he didn’t like you back?” I stare at her in bewilderment, I never thought about toms before. I think of them as all the same, let alone mate one! She notices my surprised face and quickly says, “Yeah that’s what my mentor did too. Oh well,“ he looked at me and smiled, “At least I have you as a friend, Smallpaw!” I smile back and mew, “Want to eat? I’m starving?” She nods and bites down into her fish. I bite into my fish and ask, “Did you have your fighting assessment today?” She nodded and meowed, “I barely won,” she swallowed her fish, “I never knew that Summerfleet could be so fast and agile with all that fur on her.” She took another bite and waited for me to talk. “Yeah me, too!” I meow, “I never thought Limedance would be so hard to beat! I thought all toms were slow and clumsy.” We both laugh at that and then a light red tom pads in, he was carrying a mouse in his jaws.
“I guess you shouldn’t underestimate us, Smallpaw. We can be way stronger than you.” He boasted. I giggled, “Yeah sure. I’ll believe that when you beat me at play-fighting.” That’s Salmonpaw, my only brother. He can be so annoying at times but he’s a good brother when you need help. “Anyway, back onto subject. Limedance almost pinned me down one time, but I quickly escaped, It took me an age just to nip his tail.” I looked at Salmonpaw, who settled in front of us, “How was your assessment?” I asked. He shrugged, “It was ok, I guess.” He got all quiet and looked down at his mouse. That’s when it hit me. “I’m so sorry!” I meowed. He shot me a look, “Don’t be, Smallpaw! I don’t need your pity just because you won and I didn’t!” That hurt me. The only reason of how I found our is because he would’ve boasted to StarClan about beating his mentor. I mewed back, “Okay, Salmonpaw. I’m sorry for feeling bad for my brother.” The light red tom huffed and we all finished our prey in silence.
After we finished our prey, we all got over to our nests and we all talked for a bit. I tried to avoid my assessment but Nightpaw forced my to spill. I told him my little story and he stared in awe of how I beat my mentor. When he asked Salmonpaw, he pretended he was asleep and Nightpaw decided he would go to sleep, too. Blizzardpaw and me talked quietly to each other for the next few minutes but I noticed that Blizzardpaw could barely keep her eyes pen, let alone talk. So I let her go to sleep and I laid in my nest and I thought to myself, I wonder if mother is watching down on Salmonpaw and I. I miss her and wish I could see her again. And my father, whoever he is. With that I close my eyes, and dream of my kithood of my brother and my mother and me of being rouges again, never worrying about Clan life like now. In my dreams I felt a cool breeze, that was the day my mother died.
It was getting close to leaf-bare, the leaves on the trees were flying off the trees, wanting to find a home on the ground. The wind was cool, but strong. Her mother was going out to hunt but Salmonpaw didn’t want her to and to stay in the den. She told him, “Well if were going to live then we need to eat, Don’t worry, Salmon, You’ll learn how to hunt soon after I teach you.” Salmon grudgingly nodded and she left. Salmonpaw and I didn’t know that was going to be the last time we heard her voice. We waited for like a day before we started to worry. I told Salmonpaw(he was then Salmon) that I was going to look for mother but he wanted to come and I had to let him. I acted like the older one when we were small. We searched for mom for about two hours when I smelled the stench and walked over to it. And there laid, a big, fluffy white she-cat, eyes wide in fear and horror. “MOTHER!!!”

Last edited by Smalltail17 on Wed Aug 17, 2011 1:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
šтяeαмfeαтħeя
Admin
Admin
šтяeαмfeαтħeя

PostSubject: Re: *~FrostClan's Beginning~*   *~FrostClan's Beginning~* EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 1:28 pm

im shadowclan!! i love shadowclan!! (dunno why!!)

are fox and thorn gonna be mates and me and viper like in rl forums hehe
Back to top Go down
https://clanrpg.forumotion.com
Smalltail17
Admin
Admin
Smalltail17

PostSubject: Re: *~FrostClan's Beginning~*   *~FrostClan's Beginning~* EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 1:30 pm

Yeah I did that on purpose ^^'
Back to top Go down
Foxstar26
Admin
Admin
Foxstar26

PostSubject: Re: *~FrostClan's Beginning~*   *~FrostClan's Beginning~* EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 1:33 pm

yay im in Thunderclan, Thunderclan FTW!
Back to top Go down
Smalltail17
Admin
Admin
Smalltail17

PostSubject: Re: *~FrostClan's Beginning~*   *~FrostClan's Beginning~* EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 1:35 pm

Yes I knew how all of you liked all these Clans. Exept Blizz and Spot and Sorrel, I have clue for thm
Back to top Go down
šтяeαмfeαтħeя
Admin
Admin
šтяeαмfeαтħeя

PostSubject: Re: *~FrostClan's Beginning~*   *~FrostClan's Beginning~* EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 1:35 pm

hehe Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Foxstar26
Admin
Admin
Foxstar26

PostSubject: Re: *~FrostClan's Beginning~*   *~FrostClan's Beginning~* EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 1:36 pm

gtg D: bbl maybe if not see yall tomorrow
Back to top Go down
šтяeαмfeαтħeя
Admin
Admin
šтяeαмfeαтħeя

PostSubject: Re: *~FrostClan's Beginning~*   *~FrostClan's Beginning~* EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 1:36 pm

sorrel was banned remember. if i had her email i'd give ehr the link, i liked denise, but oh well...
Back to top Go down
šтяeαмfeαтħeя
Admin
Admin
šтяeαмfeαтħeя

PostSubject: Re: *~FrostClan's Beginning~*   *~FrostClan's Beginning~* EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 1:37 pm

Wolfsong wrote:
gtg D: bbl maybe if not see yall tomorrow
bye Sad
Back to top Go down
Smalltail17
Admin
Admin
Smalltail17

PostSubject: Re: *~FrostClan's Beginning~*   *~FrostClan's Beginning~* EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 1:40 pm

Bia!

Yeah but she was a little annoying.
Back to top Go down
Smalltail17
Admin
Admin
Smalltail17

PostSubject: Re: *~FrostClan's Beginning~*   *~FrostClan's Beginning~* EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 1:43 pm

Also, Hawk. In DewClan, there's a cat already named Flamestreak, please choose another name
Back to top Go down
šтяeαмfeαтħeя
Admin
Admin
šтяeαмfeαтħeя

PostSubject: Re: *~FrostClan's Beginning~*   *~FrostClan's Beginning~* EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 1:43 pm

brooke and the younger one was. but denise was never annoying to me. except when she and rian fell out. but i thought that they should have both just forgot it. i got so close to solving that then it blew up again...
Back to top Go down
šтяeαмfeαтħeя
Admin
Admin
šтяeαмfeαтħeя

Smalltail17 wrote:
Also, Hawk. In DewClan, there's a cat already named Flamestreak, please choose another name
omg thats such a coincedence!!
Back to top Go down
Smalltail17
Admin
Admin
Smalltail17

PostSubject: Re: *~FrostClan's Beginning~*   *~FrostClan's Beginning~* EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 1:45 pm

ikr!
Back to top Go down
šтяeαмfeαтħeя
Admin
Admin
šтяeαмfeαтħeя

PostSubject: Re: *~FrostClan's Beginning~*   *~FrostClan's Beginning~* EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 1:46 pm

omg i can rap to super bass Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Smalltail17
Admin
Admin
Smalltail17

PostSubject: Re: *~FrostClan's Beginning~*   *~FrostClan's Beginning~* EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 1:47 pm

Listenin' to Linkin' Park
Back to top Go down
Smalltail17
Admin
Admin
Smalltail17

PostSubject: Re: *~FrostClan's Beginning~*   *~FrostClan's Beginning~* EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 1:48 pm

g2g! going to pick up school shedule
Back to top Go down
šтяeαмfeαтħeя
Admin
Admin
šтяeαмfeαтħeя

PostSubject: Re: *~FrostClan's Beginning~*   *~FrostClan's Beginning~* EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 1:48 pm

for soem reason, i like nicki minaj when i dont even like rap music! i also like jasmine V
Back to top Go down
šтяeαмfeαтħeя
Admin
Admin
šтяeαмfeαтħeя

PostSubject: Re: *~FrostClan's Beginning~*   *~FrostClan's Beginning~* EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 1:49 pm

Smalltail17 wrote:
g2g! going to pick up school shedule
bye Sad
Back to top Go down
Foxstar26
Admin
Admin
Foxstar26

PostSubject: Re: *~FrostClan's Beginning~*   *~FrostClan's Beginning~* EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 3:29 pm

so i see yallz were talkin bout sorrel
Back to top Go down
šтяeαмfeαтħeя
Admin
Admin
šтяeαмfeαтħeя

PostSubject: Re: *~FrostClan's Beginning~*   *~FrostClan's Beginning~* EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 3:33 pm

yeah
Back to top Go down
Foxstar26
Admin
Admin
Foxstar26

PostSubject: Re: *~FrostClan's Beginning~*   *~FrostClan's Beginning~* EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 3:34 pm

well I hated her Neutral
Back to top Go down
šтяeαмfeαтħeя
Admin
Admin
šтяeαмfeαтħeя

PostSubject: Re: *~FrostClan's Beginning~*   *~FrostClan's Beginning~* EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 3:37 pm

i was ok with denise, but it was kind of a coincedence whenever i was on, if sorrel was on, it was always denise. i kind of doubted they shared the account as it was always denise with me.
Back to top Go down
Foxstar26
Admin
Admin
Foxstar26

PostSubject: Re: *~FrostClan's Beginning~*   *~FrostClan's Beginning~* EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 3:38 pm

i think they all hated me... but why im so awesome? XD
Back to top Go down
šтяeαмfeαтħeя
Admin
Admin
šтяeαмfeαтħeя

PostSubject: Re: *~FrostClan's Beginning~*   *~FrostClan's Beginning~* EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 3:40 pm

ikr! you are awesome!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: *~FrostClan's Beginning~*   *~FrostClan's Beginning~* Empty

Back to top Go down

*~FrostClan's Beginning~*
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Unofficial Warrior Cats RPG :: Creative Forum :: Fan-fictions, other stories and spoofs-
Jump to: