Unofficial Warrior Cats RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to our community! These aren't the official Forums for the Warrior Cats, but it's still a fun place to be! You can RP as Clan cats, or people or anything, it's all possible! You can chat, share your creations, whether they are stories or pictures!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ceremonies

Go down 
AuthorMessage
šтяeαмfeαтħeя
Admin
Admin
šтяeαмfeαтħeя

Ceremonies Empty
PostSubject: Ceremonies   Ceremonies EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 4:12 pm

Ceremonies

Apprentice Ceremony

"__(Kit)__, you have reached the age of six moons, and it is time for you to be apprenticed. From this day, until you receive your warrior name, you will be known as __(New Apprentice Name)__. May StarClan to watch over you and guide you until you find in your paws the strength and courage of a warrior. __(Mentor)__, you are ready to take on an apprentice. You had received excellent training from __(Mentor's Former Mentor)__, and you have shown yourself to be fierce and brave. You will be the mentor of __(New Apprentice)__, and I expect you to pass on all you know to __(New Apprentice)__."

Warrior Ceremony

"I, __(Leader)__, leader of ______Clan, call upon my warrior ancestors to look down on this apprentice. __(he/she)__ has trained hard to understand the ways of your noble code, and I commend __(him/her)__ to you as a warrior in __(his/her)__ turn. __(Apprentice)__, do you promise to uphold the warrior code and to protect and defend your Clan, even at the cost of your life? ("I do") Then by the powers of StarClan, I give you your warrior name. __(Apprentice)__, from this moment you will be known as __(New Warrior Name)__. StarClan honors your __(traits)__, and we welcome you as a full warrior of _____Clan."

Elder Ceremony

"__(Warrior)__, is it your wish to give up the name of a warrior and go to join the elders? ("I do") Your Clan honors you and all the service you have given to us. I call upon StarClan to give you many moons of rest."

Medicine Cat Ceremony

"I, __(Medicine Cat)__, medicine cat of ______Clan, call upon my warrior ancestors to look down on this apprentice. __(he/she)__ has trained hard to understand the ways of a medicine cat, and with your help __(he/she)__ will serve __(his/her)__ Clan for many moons. __(Medicine Cat Apprentice)__, do you promise to uphold the ways of a medicine cat, to stand apart from rivalry between Clan and Clan and to protect all cats equally, even at the cost of your life? ("I do") Then by the powers of StarClan I give you your true name as a medicine cat. __(Medicine Cat Apprentice)__, from this moment you will be known as __(New Medicine Cat Name)__. StarClan honors your __(traits)__, and we welcome you as a full medicine cat of ______Clan."

Leader

"Welcome, __(Deputy's name)__.Are you ready to receive your 9 lives?" ("Yes")
1st Cat: *touches head* "With this life I give you __(Trait)__.
2nd: *touches head* "With this life I give you __(Trait)__.
3rd: *touches head* "With this life I give you __(Trait)__.
4th: *touches head* "With this life I give you __(Trait)__.
5th: *touches head* "With this life I give you __(Trait)__.
6th: *touches head* "With this life I give you __(Trait)__.
7th: *touches head* "With this life I give you __(Trait)__.
8th: *touches head* "With this life I give you __(Trait)__.
9th: *touches head* "With this life I give you __(Trait)__.
Last Cat(usually leader before new leader): "I hail you by your new name, __(Deputy's leader name)__. Your old life is no more. You have now received the 9 lives of a leader, and StarClan grants to you the leadership of TideClan. Defend it well; care for young and old; honor your ancestors and the traditions of the Warrior Code; live each life with __(Trait)__ and __(Trait)__."
StarClan: *cheers*

Deputy

"i say these words before the Body/spirit __(important cat like former deputy/leader who died, making the need for a deputy existant)__ se he/she may hear and approve of my choice. __(new deputy)__ will be my new deputy."
Back to top Go down
https://clanrpg.forumotion.com

Ceremonies
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Unofficial Warrior Cats RPG :: Overall information :: Clan information-
Jump to: