Unofficial Warrior Cats RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to our community! These aren't the official Forums for the Warrior Cats, but it's still a fun place to be! You can RP as Clan cats, or people or anything, it's all possible! You can chat, share your creations, whether they are stories or pictures!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

~The Tribe of Eternal Echoes~

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Oakfeather
Kit
Kit
Oakfeather

~The Tribe of Eternal Echoes~ Empty
PostSubject: ~The Tribe of Eternal Echoes~   ~The Tribe of Eternal Echoes~ EmptySat Jun 15, 2013 3:02 pm

This is based off of the Tribe of Rushing Water.  The alliance is a bit different.

Warden:  Peak of Snowy Mountian ~ gray she-cat with white tipped tail, ears, and paws.  Deep blue eyes. Her father kept her from knowing who he truly was, her father.  She never knew until she became the Aide under his reign as a warden.  When her died, he told her about her mother, who died the night she was born. Peak is a determined, loyal, and aggressive cat.(Oakfeather)

Aide:

Healer:

Scribe:

Troopers:

Hunters:

Trainees:

Kit-mothers:

Kits:

Elders:

To join:

Name:
SN:
Looks:
Mate:
Crush:
Kits:
Other:

Last edited by Oakfeather on Thu Jun 20, 2013 11:14 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
šтяeαмfeαтħeя
Admin
Admin
šтяeαмfeαтħeя

~The Tribe of Eternal Echoes~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~The Tribe of Eternal Echoes~   ~The Tribe of Eternal Echoes~ EmptyThu Jun 20, 2013 8:49 am

I like it! I'll join later because I have to go to the hairdresser now Smile
Back to top Go down
https://clanrpg.forumotion.com

~The Tribe of Eternal Echoes~
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Unofficial Warrior Cats RPG :: RPG Forum :: Fan Made Clans-
Jump to: