Unofficial Warrior Cats RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to our community! These aren't the official Forums for the Warrior Cats, but it's still a fun place to be! You can RP as Clan cats, or people or anything, it's all possible! You can chat, share your creations, whether they are stories or pictures!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

FireClan ~ Needs Members

Go down 
+4
whitetail
Foxstar26
~*Tigerspirit*~
šтяeαмfeαтħeя
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 17 ... 27  Next
AuthorMessage
Graystripefan101
Kit
Kit
Graystripefan101

FireClan ~ Needs Members - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: FireClan ~ Needs Members   FireClan ~ Needs Members - Page 8 EmptyThu Jan 05, 2012 8:45 pm

šтяeαмfeαтħeя wrote:
Fallowpaw burst into camp.

Cinderstar glanced up.

Sanddusk and Darktail watched curiously.

Rushpaw ran in after him.

Shinekit looked up cerious.

Silverpaw looked up from her conversation.
Back to top Go down
šтяeαмfeαтħeя
Admin
Admin
šтяeαмfeαтħeя

PostSubject: Re: FireClan ~ Needs Members   FireClan ~ Needs Members - Page 8 EmptyThu Jan 05, 2012 8:49 pm

"There's a fox in the territory!" Fallowpaw called out.
Back to top Go down
https://clanrpg.forumotion.com
~*Tigerspirit*~
Admin
Admin
~*Tigerspirit*~

PostSubject: Re: FireClan ~ Needs Members   FireClan ~ Needs Members - Page 8 EmptyThu Jan 05, 2012 8:50 pm

(Hey guys Very Happy)
Back to top Go down
Graystripefan101
Kit
Kit
Graystripefan101

PostSubject: Re: FireClan ~ Needs Members   FireClan ~ Needs Members - Page 8 EmptyThu Jan 05, 2012 8:52 pm

~*Tigerspirit*~ wrote:
(Hey guys Very Happy)
Just in time!)

"Yeah!" Rushpaw mewed. Gosh you're so dum!
Back to top Go down
~*Tigerspirit*~
Admin
Admin
~*Tigerspirit*~

PostSubject: Re: FireClan ~ Needs Members   FireClan ~ Needs Members - Page 8 EmptyThu Jan 05, 2012 8:55 pm

(Sweet!)

Tigerpaw's ears perked at the word 'fox' and trotted out of the apprentice den, yawning "What's going on?" she asked, groggily
Back to top Go down
šтяeαмfeαтħeя
Admin
Admin
šтяeαмfeαтħeя

PostSubject: Re: FireClan ~ Needs Members   FireClan ~ Needs Members - Page 8 EmptyThu Jan 05, 2012 8:56 pm

(Hey leo!!)

"Okay, Sanddusk, Tigerpaw, Darktail, Rushpaw and Fallowpaw, go chase it off." Cinderstar replied.

Sanddusk and Darktail nodded and started out of camp.
Back to top Go down
Graystripefan101
Kit
Kit
Graystripefan101

PostSubject: Re: FireClan ~ Needs Members   FireClan ~ Needs Members - Page 8 EmptyThu Jan 05, 2012 8:57 pm

~*Tigerspirit*~ wrote:
(Sweet!)

Tigerpaw's ears perked at the word 'fox' and trotted out of the apprentice den, yawning "What's going on?" she asked, groggily

Silverpaw turned to Tigerpaw. "Looks like a Fox has envaded our territory!" She mewed.
Back to top Go down
Graystripefan101
Kit
Kit
Graystripefan101

PostSubject: Re: FireClan ~ Needs Members   FireClan ~ Needs Members - Page 8 EmptyThu Jan 05, 2012 8:59 pm

šтяeαмfeαтħeя wrote:
(Hey leo!!)

"Okay, Sanddusk, Tigerpaw, Darktail, Rushpaw and Fallowpaw, go chase it off." Cinderstar replied.

Sanddusk and Darktail nodded and started out of camp.

Rushpaw sighed relifed Silverpaw didn't have to go. Then nodded to Cinderstar and followed the other warriors called.
Back to top Go down
~*Tigerspirit*~
Admin
Admin
~*Tigerspirit*~

PostSubject: Re: FireClan ~ Needs Members   FireClan ~ Needs Members - Page 8 EmptyThu Jan 05, 2012 8:59 pm

Tigerpaw let out another yawn as she shook out her pelt "Picked a great time to show up" she muttered, tail lashing "So where is the mange pelt?"

Goldkit poked his head out of the nursery, tail flicking excitedly behind him as he stormed out of the den "I wanna help!" he exclaimed, trotting off after the warriors that were leaving
Back to top Go down
Graystripefan101
Kit
Kit
Graystripefan101

PostSubject: Re: FireClan ~ Needs Members   FireClan ~ Needs Members - Page 8 EmptyThu Jan 05, 2012 9:01 pm

~*Tigerspirit*~ wrote:
Tigerpaw let out another yawn as she shook out her pelt "Picked a great time to show up" she muttered, tail lashing "So where is the mange pelt?"

Goldkit poked his head out of the nursery, tail flicking excitedly behind him as he stormed out of the den "I wanna help!" he exclaimed, trotting off after the warriors that were leaving

"Yeah me too!" Shinekit mewed sampering after him.

Silverpaw nodded. "Wish I could go".
Back to top Go down
šтяeαмfeαтħeя
Admin
Admin
šтяeαмfeαтħeя

PostSubject: Re: FireClan ~ Needs Members   FireClan ~ Needs Members - Page 8 EmptyThu Jan 05, 2012 9:05 pm

"More paws the better. Go along, Silverpaw." Cinderstar nodded her head at the cats' tails disappearing. "You kits can stay here!"

my kitties headed for the fox.
Back to top Go down
~*Tigerspirit*~
Admin
Admin
~*Tigerspirit*~

PostSubject: Re: FireClan ~ Needs Members   FireClan ~ Needs Members - Page 8 EmptyThu Jan 05, 2012 9:08 pm

Copperkit poked her head out of the nursery, glancing around the camp clearing with wide eyes. She took a tentative paw step out of the den as she saw her brother and Shinekit heading towards the entrance "Shouldn't we stay here?" she asked shakily, scared at the thought of Goldkit getting hurt. She soon saw the leader order the 2 kits back to the nursery and sighed in relief.

"I can take it on!" Goldkit protested, fluffing up his fur as he glared at the leader "No mangy fox is gonna scare me!"
Back to top Go down
Graystripefan101
Kit
Kit
Graystripefan101

PostSubject: Re: FireClan ~ Needs Members   FireClan ~ Needs Members - Page 8 EmptyThu Jan 05, 2012 9:09 pm

šтяeαмfeαтħeя wrote:
"More paws the better. Go along, Silverpaw." Cinderstar nodded her head at the cats' tails disappearing. "You kits can stay here!"

my kitties headed for the fox.

Rushpaw heard Cinderstar just as he was heading out. Oh no! he thought nerveously.

Silverpaw nodded smiling. "Thanks Cinderstar. Your the best!" She ran off after them.

Shinekit looked up at Cinderstar. "Come on! Cheak out my moves!" Shinekit raced foundward and did a huge leap over a log. "Isen't that cool!?"
Back to top Go down
~*Tigerspirit*~
Admin
Admin
~*Tigerspirit*~

PostSubject: Re: FireClan ~ Needs Members   FireClan ~ Needs Members - Page 8 EmptyThu Jan 05, 2012 9:11 pm

Tigerpaw trotted after the patrol to investigate the fox situation, her paws still heavy from sleep. She shook out her pelt to try and wake up as she continued to pad along
Back to top Go down
Graystripefan101
Kit
Kit
Graystripefan101

PostSubject: Re: FireClan ~ Needs Members   FireClan ~ Needs Members - Page 8 EmptyThu Jan 05, 2012 9:13 pm

~*Tigerspirit*~ wrote:
Tigerpaw trotted after the patrol to investigate the fox situation, her paws still heavy from sleep. She shook out her pelt to try and wake up as she continued to pad along
Silverpaw ran next to her glad to be able to help.

Rushpaw walked behind looking pretty petrified.
Back to top Go down
šтяeαмfeαтħeя
Admin
Admin
šтяeαмfeαтħeя

PostSubject: Re: FireClan ~ Needs Members   FireClan ~ Needs Members - Page 8 EmptyThu Jan 05, 2012 9:13 pm

Cinderstar smiled at the kit. "In you go!" She turned to Silverpaw. "Hurry along now!"

(im off to bed, see you guys saturday, maybe tomorrow, not sure. night! SadSad)
Back to top Go down
Graystripefan101
Kit
Kit
Graystripefan101

PostSubject: Re: FireClan ~ Needs Members   FireClan ~ Needs Members - Page 8 EmptyThu Jan 05, 2012 9:14 pm

Man I can't spell!)
Back to top Go down
Graystripefan101
Kit
Kit
Graystripefan101

PostSubject: Re: FireClan ~ Needs Members   FireClan ~ Needs Members - Page 8 EmptyThu Jan 05, 2012 9:15 pm

šтяeαмfeαтħeя wrote:
Cinderstar smiled at the kit. "In you go!" She turned to Silverpaw. "Hurry along now!"

(im off to bed, see you guys saturday, maybe tomorrow, not sure. night! SadSad)
Aw.. see yah!) Shinekit rolled her eyes. "Whatever!" she mewed padding over to the nersery entrane.
Back to top Go down
~*Tigerspirit*~
Admin
Admin
~*Tigerspirit*~

PostSubject: Re: FireClan ~ Needs Members   FireClan ~ Needs Members - Page 8 EmptyThu Jan 05, 2012 9:16 pm

(Aww Night Sad)

Tigerpaw scented the air for any sign of the intruder, eyes open for any movement from the surroundings.

Goldkit stuck out his tongue at the leader as he padded back towards the nursery, tail flicking angrily
Back to top Go down
Graystripefan101
Kit
Kit
Graystripefan101

PostSubject: Re: FireClan ~ Needs Members   FireClan ~ Needs Members - Page 8 EmptyThu Jan 05, 2012 9:22 pm

~*Tigerspirit*~ wrote:
(Aww Night Sad)

Tigerpaw scented the air for any sign of the intruder, eyes open for any movement from the surroundings.

Goldkit stuck out his tongue at the leader as he padded back towards the nursery, tail flicking angrily
Shinekit ran up to him. "Hey goldkit! I have an idea..." she mewed excitedly.

Silverpaw churned with excitment eager to fight off the foxes that were intruding.
Back to top Go down
~*Tigerspirit*~
Admin
Admin
~*Tigerspirit*~

PostSubject: Re: FireClan ~ Needs Members   FireClan ~ Needs Members - Page 8 EmptyThu Jan 05, 2012 9:29 pm

Goldkit's ears perked up as he turned to face Shinekit, a small excited smile crossing his face "I'm listening" he mewed, tail twitching in curiosity

Tigerpaw picked up a slight trail of the scent and veered towards to source, trying to keep down wind off the fox. Padding paws alerted her to the fox as she approached it. She ducked under a nearby bush and glared at the intruder, fur bristling in rage "Mange pelt" she whispered under her breath
Back to top Go down
Graystripefan101
Kit
Kit
Graystripefan101

PostSubject: Re: FireClan ~ Needs Members   FireClan ~ Needs Members - Page 8 EmptyThu Jan 05, 2012 9:37 pm

~*Tigerspirit*~ wrote:
Goldkit's ears perked up as he turned to face Shinekit, a small excited smile crossing his face "I'm listening" he mewed, tail twitching in curiosity

Tigerpaw picked up a slight trail of the scent and veered towards to source, trying to keep down wind off the fox. Padding paws alerted her to the fox as she approached it. She ducked under a nearby bush and glared at the intruder, fur bristling in rage "Mange pelt" she whispered under her breath
Shinekit smiled. "We sneak out of camp and show them just how strong and mighty we are and then become apprentices and then warriors!"

Silverpaw followed.

Rushpaw saw Silverpaw walk off. I better follow her! he thought racing after them.
Back to top Go down
~*Tigerspirit*~
Admin
Admin
~*Tigerspirit*~

PostSubject: Re: FireClan ~ Needs Members   FireClan ~ Needs Members - Page 8 EmptyThu Jan 05, 2012 9:44 pm

Goldkit thought for a moment before swishing his tail in excitement and grinning in delight "That's a great idea!" he mewed, puffing out his chest proudly "What do you say Copperkit?"

Copperkit looked at the 2 kits like they were a couple of foxes invading the camp "B-but we can't!" she wailed, trembling in frieght

Tigerpaw glanced over as she saw Silverpaw and Rushpaw approaching "Let's wait til it's not looking at us then we can attack it" she whispered, hoping the fox wouldn't hear
Back to top Go down
Graystripefan101
Kit
Kit
Graystripefan101

PostSubject: Re: FireClan ~ Needs Members   FireClan ~ Needs Members - Page 8 EmptyThu Jan 05, 2012 9:48 pm

~*Tigerspirit*~ wrote:
Goldkit thought for a moment before swishing his tail in excitement and grinning in delight "That's a great idea!" he mewed, puffing out his chest proudly "What do you say Copperkit?"

Copperkit looked at the 2 kits like they were a couple of foxes invading the camp "B-but we can't!" she wailed, trembling in frieght

Tigerpaw glanced over as she saw Silverpaw and Rushpaw approaching "Let's wait til it's not looking at us then we can attack it" she whispered, hoping the fox wouldn't hear

Shinekit turned and looked at Copperkit. "Why not?" she asked confused.

Silverpaw nodded.

Rushpaw stared at his paws. "Alright..." he whispered.
Back to top Go down
~*Tigerspirit*~
Admin
Admin
~*Tigerspirit*~

PostSubject: Re: FireClan ~ Needs Members   FireClan ~ Needs Members - Page 8 EmptyThu Jan 05, 2012 9:54 pm

Copperkit shuffled her paws as she stared at the ground "There are scary monsters out there" she mewed, glancing around worriedly

Goldkit turned to glance at his sister with a reassuring smile "We'll be fine!" he promised "if you're too scared to come, just stay here and we'll be back later"

Tigerpaw studied the fox's movements until its back was turned to them "Get ready" she mewed, readying herself to launch forward
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FireClan ~ Needs Members   FireClan ~ Needs Members - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

FireClan ~ Needs Members
Page 8 of 27Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 17 ... 27  Next