Unofficial Warrior Cats RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to our community! These aren't the official Forums for the Warrior Cats, but it's still a fun place to be! You can RP as Clan cats, or people or anything, it's all possible! You can chat, share your creations, whether they are stories or pictures!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

GladeClan ~ Needs members!

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 18 ... 22  Next
AuthorMessage
Oakfeather
Kit
Kit
Oakfeather

GladeClan ~ Needs members! - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: GladeClan ~ Needs members!   GladeClan ~ Needs members! - Page 15 EmptyFri Jul 05, 2013 12:56 am

Moonfur nodded, but didn't talk again. He had reached the Fireclan border. Turning to Icecrystal he asked, "Can you set the marker? They will recognize my scent." He said, thinking of his old clan.
Back to top Go down
~*Tigerspirit*~
Admin
Admin
~*Tigerspirit*~

PostSubject: Re: GladeClan ~ Needs members!   GladeClan ~ Needs members! - Page 15 EmptyFri Jul 05, 2013 1:06 am

Icecrystal flinched a bit as she realized the tom was originally from FireClan. She padded over to the border and set the markers periodically. "We could have asked Raventalon to switch borders," the she cat remarked, "I don't want you to feel uncomfortable."
Back to top Go down
Oakfeather
Kit
Kit
Oakfeather

PostSubject: Re: GladeClan ~ Needs members!   GladeClan ~ Needs members! - Page 15 EmptyFri Jul 05, 2013 1:13 am

Moonfur grew defensive at the remark. "I am no coward! I will not hide from my past." He said, bounding down the rest of the boundary, occasionally stopping to re-mark the border.
Back to top Go down
~*Tigerspirit*~
Admin
Admin
~*Tigerspirit*~

PostSubject: Re: GladeClan ~ Needs members!   GladeClan ~ Needs members! - Page 15 EmptyFri Jul 05, 2013 1:30 am

Icecrystal felt terrible when Moonfur responded but said nothing, not sure how to approach the touchy subject. She followed the warrior while setting markers of her own. After awhile, the she cat decided to apologize. "I didn't mean to call you a coward," she began, ears and tail drooping in shame, "I shouldn't have brought it up, but... I'm sorry."
Back to top Go down
Oakfeather
Kit
Kit
Oakfeather

PostSubject: Re: GladeClan ~ Needs members!   GladeClan ~ Needs members! - Page 15 EmptyFri Jul 05, 2013 11:24 am

Moonfur looked at the other cat, eyes soft. "Yah, I know. I am sorry for storming off. That happens because cats from Fireclan... Well, they think I either ran away, or was taken. That's why."
Back to top Go down
Foxstar26
Admin
Admin
Foxstar26

PostSubject: Re: GladeClan ~ Needs members!   GladeClan ~ Needs members! - Page 15 EmptyFri Jul 05, 2013 1:09 pm

"Boring." The ginger apprentice huffed as she followed behind her mentor. "Bloodpaw is always grumpy so he never wants to play or anything. Then *insert elder name here* made me clean the elders den."
Back to top Go down
~*Tigerspirit*~
Admin
Admin
~*Tigerspirit*~

PostSubject: Re: GladeClan ~ Needs members!   GladeClan ~ Needs members! - Page 15 EmptySat Jul 06, 2013 12:41 am

"You didn't tell them?" Icecrystal asked, a little puzzled, "Won't they eventually find out you are in GladeClan during gatherings?"

Raventalon didn't realize his apprentice was so deprived of anything exciting and felt that he might have been to blame for it. "Well, how about after this patrol we do something you want to do?" the tom suggested, "We can train, hunt, or do whatever you feel like."
Back to top Go down
Oakfeather
Kit
Kit
Oakfeather

PostSubject: Re: GladeClan ~ Needs members!   GladeClan ~ Needs members! - Page 15 EmptySat Jul 06, 2013 12:49 am

Moonfur froze. "I-I haven't gone to one yet. Not since I left. I keep asking Swiftstar not to take me. I might come sooner or later, but not now." He said, looking down at his white paws.

Silvercloud walked over to Swiftstar, her tail flicking in anger. "Swiftstar? I want to talk to you."

(She is gonna bring up Spottedkit's reaction to his father's order of staying in camp.)
Back to top Go down
~*Tigerspirit*~
Admin
Admin
~*Tigerspirit*~

PostSubject: Re: GladeClan ~ Needs members!   GladeClan ~ Needs members! - Page 15 EmptySat Jul 06, 2013 1:07 am

(Ok :3)

"What if someone brings it up?" Icecrystal asked, "I know you probably don't want to hear that but sometimes secrets are revealed. It may be better to break the news face-to-face rather than through gossip."

Swiftstar stirred a bit before realizing someone was addressing him. Slowly, he turned to see who it was and saw an angry deputy. The sight made the leader bolt up onto his paws. "Wh-What?" he asked, still a little disoriented from his sleep.
Back to top Go down
Oakfeather
Kit
Kit
Oakfeather

PostSubject: Re: GladeClan ~ Needs members!   GladeClan ~ Needs members! - Page 15 EmptySat Jul 06, 2013 1:20 am

Moonfur sighed. "Guess you're right."

Silvercloud sighed. "Spottedkit worries me. Moonfur went out on patrol, and he growled at his father, twice! And not a friendly, playful growl. A mean growl." She said, recalling the memory. She was secretly hoping to have the kit as an apprentice. She would get him respectful.
Back to top Go down
~*Tigerspirit*~
Admin
Admin
~*Tigerspirit*~

PostSubject: Re: GladeClan ~ Needs members!   GladeClan ~ Needs members! - Page 15 EmptySat Jul 06, 2013 1:29 am

Icecrystal gave him a reassuring smile. "I'm sure you can do it," she said. She scanned the area before continuing along the border. "The quicker we finish this patrol, the sooner we can head back."

Swiftstar listened to what Silvercloud said but didn't understand her concern. "Spottedkit is probably just angry he can't leave the camp yet," the leader said, "Seeing his father leave may have made him want to go. I don't think it's anything to worry about."
Back to top Go down
Oakfeather
Kit
Kit
Oakfeather

PostSubject: Re: GladeClan ~ Needs members!   GladeClan ~ Needs members! - Page 15 EmptySat Jul 06, 2013 1:40 am

"You don't get it. There was a... hunger in his eyes. One that made me nervous. That is why I am worried. That hunger is unatural for any kit. Even if they want to leave camp badly." Silvercloud said, remembering the fire in the small amber eyes.
Back to top Go down
~*Tigerspirit*~
Admin
Admin
~*Tigerspirit*~

PostSubject: Re: GladeClan ~ Needs members!   GladeClan ~ Needs members! - Page 15 EmptySat Jul 06, 2013 1:48 am

As much as Swiftstar was opposed to the idea of having a half-clan cat in their ranks, he still didn't feel as threatened as Silvercloud seemed to be. "Fine. If it's worrying you so much, monitor him from a distance," the leader said to make the she-cat calm, "I still see no need for concern over the matter, but if he remains this way, I will have a word with him."
Back to top Go down
Foxstar26
Admin
Admin
Foxstar26

PostSubject: Re: GladeClan ~ Needs members!   GladeClan ~ Needs members! - Page 15 EmptySat Jul 06, 2013 6:32 pm

Foxpaw brightened up some. She looked at her mentor and smiled slightly before replying, "Really? Thanks!" She started to think up what she might want to do.
Back to top Go down
~*Tigerspirit*~
Admin
Admin
~*Tigerspirit*~

PostSubject: Re: GladeClan ~ Needs members!   GladeClan ~ Needs members! - Page 15 EmptySat Jul 06, 2013 10:51 pm

Raventalon felt a little better as well, a smile forming on his face. "Well you better think of something quick," he joked, "Four Stones isn't too far off."
Back to top Go down
Foxstar26
Admin
Admin
Foxstar26

PostSubject: Re: GladeClan ~ Needs members!   GladeClan ~ Needs members! - Page 15 EmptySat Jul 06, 2013 11:00 pm

Foxpaw quickened her pace a little so that she padded next to Raventalon. "Can we practice fighting?"
Back to top Go down
~*Tigerspirit*~
Admin
Admin
~*Tigerspirit*~

PostSubject: Re: GladeClan ~ Needs members!   GladeClan ~ Needs members! - Page 15 EmptySat Jul 06, 2013 11:04 pm

Raventalon nodded. "We can start right after we finish this patrol." With that, the tom quickened his own pace, ready to be doing anything other than patrolling the border.
Back to top Go down
Foxstar26
Admin
Admin
Foxstar26

PostSubject: Re: GladeClan ~ Needs members!   GladeClan ~ Needs members! - Page 15 EmptySat Jul 06, 2013 11:06 pm

(Leo! :3 hi)

"Ok." Foxpaw nodded and hurried after him. She could smell the border up ahead.
Back to top Go down
~*Tigerspirit*~
Admin
Admin
~*Tigerspirit*~

PostSubject: Re: GladeClan ~ Needs members!   GladeClan ~ Needs members! - Page 15 EmptySat Jul 06, 2013 11:12 pm

(Hey Fox :3 Been awhile since we've been online at the same time XP)

Raventalon padded along until the smell of ForestClan was overwhelming. He wrinkled his nose a bit before setting down a marker. "Those trees smell like musty mice on a hot day," he complained.
Back to top Go down
Foxstar26
Admin
Admin
Foxstar26

PostSubject: Re: GladeClan ~ Needs members!   GladeClan ~ Needs members! - Page 15 EmptySat Jul 06, 2013 11:17 pm

(Lol I know right? x3 so how ya been? I haven't seen you in like... along time)

"Oh come on, it's not that bad." Foxpaw looked at Raventalon, slightly amused. She then looked back out at the Forestclan territory. She half wondered what it would be to live among the trees.
Back to top Go down
~*Tigerspirit*~
Admin
Admin
~*Tigerspirit*~

PostSubject: Re: GladeClan ~ Needs members!   GladeClan ~ Needs members! - Page 15 EmptySat Jul 06, 2013 11:23 pm

(Pretty good. Enjoying my summer XD School was the main reason. Now it's just going to get worse because college x.x How about you?)

"You'll grow to hate it in time," Raventalon said, taking a quick peek deep into the enemy territory. He turned his attention back to the matter at hand and continued along the border.
Back to top Go down
Foxstar26
Admin
Admin
Foxstar26

PostSubject: Re: GladeClan ~ Needs members!   GladeClan ~ Needs members! - Page 15 EmptySun Jul 07, 2013 12:13 am

(Ugh don't even speak of school. Now that I'll be in 11th this year I have ap classes and that is just a horrid thing)

Foxpaw asked, "why?" She raced after her mentor.
Back to top Go down
~*Tigerspirit*~
Admin
Admin
~*Tigerspirit*~

PostSubject: Re: GladeClan ~ Needs members!   GladeClan ~ Needs members! - Page 15 EmptySun Jul 07, 2013 12:23 am

(AP classes aren't too bad. I took AP Bio last year and it was really easy :3 Ended up with a 3 on the test though not enough to get out of my college bio class |D)

"They're just like any of the other rival clans," Raventalon explained, continuing up the border, "They think everything is theirs and that everyone else has to live under their watch."
Back to top Go down
Foxstar26
Admin
Admin
Foxstar26

PostSubject: Re: GladeClan ~ Needs members!   GladeClan ~ Needs members! - Page 15 EmptySun Jul 07, 2013 11:44 am

(That reminds me, maybe my score it up for my ap world exam... Hmm
I'm going to take Ap bio senior year as well
But next year I'm taking Ap psychology, Ap chemistry, and Ap US history
I want to die)

"Oh." Foxpaw mewed as she followed him. "What do we think then? Do we think everything is ours as well?"
Back to top Go down
~*Tigerspirit*~
Admin
Admin
~*Tigerspirit*~

PostSubject: Re: GladeClan ~ Needs members!   GladeClan ~ Needs members! - Page 15 EmptySun Jul 07, 2013 5:32 pm

(I would advise against taking more than 2 AP classes, especially with US History in there. I've heard that it is the hardest exam out of all of them. Maybe take history and chem this coming year then bio and psych senior year?)

Raventalon laughed. "Of course not," he replied, "We know our limits and keep within them. The other clans could learn a thing or two from our clan."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: GladeClan ~ Needs members!   GladeClan ~ Needs members! - Page 15 Empty

Back to top Go down

GladeClan ~ Needs members!
Page 15 of 22Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 18 ... 22  Next